Tuesday, February 17, 2009

these four walls

Helloooo... is it me you're looking for? (8)
Aha. Anyway, here are some pics of Thomas A. Edison Junior Senior High School (:
Couldn't take that many pictures, was in a rush and didn't get all my classes but here's a few to settle your imagination for now (;

My locker. 1179.

Walk by this mural everyday.



The lunchroom. First thing I see when I walk into school.
Edison Eagles (;




Hallway. Edison colours are red and black.


Art room!






I sit in the middle of the first row.
pelajar cemerlang HAHA


Some past students painted on the walls.


Supply room.

Guess I'm painting walls wherever I go!


Homeroom.




This is the only class where I sit at those kind of tables.
The rest are those where the table and chair are joined.


2 comments: