Monday, February 2, 2009

exchangers

Hey again (:
So 17 of us exchange students went to Indianapolis for Youth & Government. We got to go to the State House and we wrote bills to present and try to get passed. We got to debate and express opinions and vote for bills. Those in supreme court got to discuss cases. I didn't take that many pictures because Chris ( my local coodinator) took a whole lot and well, walking on the street, I couldn't stop much cos I'd block everyone and it was cold. haha.

First picture, I wanna tell the story aha. We all went to dinner at a food court the first night. Some went straight to the asian food stall. Me, Bernard and Norman went to the stall beside the asian one cos thought of eating something different. Then couldn't help looking at the food at the asian stall. We all went "It looks good." So yeah. We gave in. haha





















Sita








The State House











Elene and Fatima


Reminded me of GOH JUNE LING. xD

Madina


Dinner.

Norman. Notice the hair? Not black anymore. Cherry black. haha




Elene


Venda, Fatima, Deeksha


Ihsan



Adit

BERNARD! He got Best Legislator! So proud!
He did great. Seriously.

Not to forget Solayman who was awesome as Chief of Justice!

All of us with a representative from the state.
Top row : Solayman, Dmitry, representative from state, Deeksha, Elene, Norman
Second row: Ihsan, Yigit, Teri, Adit, Bernard, Alex
Sitting: Suna, Sita, Venda, Fati

2 comments:

  1. I died laughing when I read "Aunt June" AHAHAHAHHAHA somehow that caption so suits her :D

    ReplyDelete