Saturday, March 14, 2009

donkey what?

sorry haven't updated in so long. here's what's been happening besides normal school and just hanging around.

Donkey Ball! brought to you by Edison High School Yearbook (;
since i'm in yearbook i was assigned photographer! YES! got to see all the action happening in the gym... oh and take photos :P Was running around the gym the whole night.
so check out my high school gym. i like it (:









I managed to stop and snap a picture with Melissa.
She's in Yearbook too.


and with Valarie. In choir with her.

Yes. Real people. Real donkeys.


GO YIGIT!


Edison students went up against the Guns & Hoses (policemen and fire fighters)



Free rides for kids during half time.
There's Yigit and his host bro.

It was pretty cool i guess.
Haven't seen people playing basketball on donkeys before so it was a pretty different experience. Haha

4 comments:

  1. oh cool gila. aaah the gym reminds me of one tree hill. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching Donkey ball was definately a very special experience! I never thought such an event existed! *jakun sikit*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i had one in my school too!! was suppose to ride but i didnt get the consentment form so i didnt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sya : I KNOWWW. like ahhh~ the gym is one of my fave parts of school. it's like so wow. xD haha

    jin chan: i also jakun lah weyh! hahahah. when they first told me donkey ball i was like whaat??

    eva: you did?? aww. haha. was pretty funny. :P

    ReplyDelete